Monday, November 15, 2010

VIKINGS!


5 Week Project-
We finally got our project assignment, and it's aparently about freak'n awesome hardcore vikings!
So what we have been doing is designing vikings by using shapes such as squares, circles, rectangles and triangles : ) we were meant to try and push the shapes as much as we could, but I personally could have done better and i see that now.
However, the great thing about this project is that before we had Lawrence i had never thought that we use shapes so often uncontiously, and now that we know of this, we finally have a chance to put it to the test! : D and its great!
SO the vikings you see above^ are all the ones i designed so far, however we were only allowed to do a line up of max 5 characters and those are the ones you see below
I choose, my warrior amazonas type of viking GAL, my handsom soldior, my adventurous teen char, my old Depressed king and my weird gorrilla bodyguard. LoL
and i am now finishing the final pieces of with the depressed old king.

No comments:

Post a Comment